Sunday, August 26, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap Questionnaire

I signed up for the Monkey Sock Swap. I think it will be so much fun! So here is my completed questionnaire:

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you could probably knit a pair in your sleep? Intermediate I guess. I have been knitting socks on and off for about 15 years now.

The measurements:
Shoe Size: US Women's size 9 foot measurement from heel to tip of big toe: 8.5"foot circumference measured at the ball of the foot: 8.5"

Yarn Preferences:
What colors do you love? Fall colors are my favorite but I love all colors
Do you prefer solids or variegated? Variegated

Do you prefer wool, cotton or acrylic yarn? Wool only, please

What colors would you never wear? Neon colors

What are your favorite brands of yarn? Regia, Claudia's hand painted, Shaefer Anne, almost any washable wool sock yarn

Are there any new brands you would like to try? Socks that rock, Yarn Pirate, I don't really know all of the new ones out there

Cookie A. Patterns: Which of her patterns have you already knit? Monkey! Just Monkey so far

Which pattern(s) would you like to knit and don’t already own? No preference

Other pertinent information:
Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US? I will take anyone

Do you have any allergies? No

Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? No smoke, No animals

Are you on Ravelry yet? If you don’t mind having new friends, what is your Ravelry name? I am not familiar with this

1 comment:

Emma said...

This is going to be a fun swap! Be sure to check out ravelry.com, it's awesome!